Thursday, October 29, 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015 is just around the corner!!!

As many of you may know, National Novel Writing Month, aka NaNoWriMo, is just around the corner.  What you may not know, is that I've been a participant of NaNoWriMo's unique blend of noveling madness for the past twelve years.  As such, I will be taking a mini-hiatus from my regular every other day posting for the month of November.  

I will definitely be posting during November; however, I'm not 100% certain, as a new blogger, that I'll be able to maintain the review rate I've been keeping to while I try to pound out 50,000+ words in thirty days.  I'm also sure you'll be hearing from me, as I bitch and moan about my monstrosity of a novel.

So, don't worry about my somewhat silence, I'll be back from NaNoWriMo land in December, and resume the every other day reviewing pace.

Happy NaNoWriMo to all participating!!

*if you're doing NaNo, I'm under renee_archer, and always love new buddies

No comments:

Post a Comment